Welcome to the 2021/2022 Season at Bella Via Dance Studio!
We are SO excited to host you for our 11th season in our newly updated and renovated facility, and have prepared the following information to help you have a happy, healthy, and safe return to classes starting September 20th.
Please review before your first class for the smoothest transition back to classes. We look forward to seeing you soon!!
Bella Via is a Safer Studio™
- Bella Via follows the More Than Just Great Dancing!® Safer Studio Guidelines which prioritize a hierarchy of safety and wellness measures including:
- Wellness checks for staff
- Frequent hand hygiene
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Minimizing mixing and mingling via social distancing practices
- Curricular and facility adjustments
- Gradual re-opening and continuous parent communications.
- Please see below for the specific way Bella Via is applying these guidelines for the Fall Session.
- Masks are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for Ages 12 and older,
- Masks are REQUIRED for Ages 3-11.
- **If dancers above the age of 12 are in class with a younger dancer, they will be required to wear a mask for this class**
- Masks are REQUIRED FOR ALL COMMON AREAS due to the continuous combined ages in the lobbies, bathrooms, etc.
- Dance is a naturally socially distant sport and dancers will continue to distance in classes.
- We have always strived to provide a safe, healthy space for our dancers and will continue to do so!
Wellness Checks for Students
- Parents are asked to not send their children to class if they, or a member of their household, have a fever or respiratory symptoms.
- Parents are asked not to send their children to class if they, or a member of their household, is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
Return To Classes After COVID-19 Close Contact Exposure
- If a student is exposed, we will follow the CDC and Health Department’s recommendation of a 10 day quarantine from the date of exposure without a negative test result, and the student will be required to monitor symptoms for 14 days.
- If a student is tested on day 6 after exposure and receives a negative test result, they may return to classes before day 10 of quarantine (you must wait at least 6 days before being tested after exposure, and have received the test results before returning to class)
Return To Classes for Household Contact of Positive Case
- People living in the same home as a symptomatic confirmed or probable case should immediately follow the standard 14 day quarantine procedure, because of continued exposure while the household member is infectious
Arrival & Departure
- Students in 7 YEAR OLD CLASSES AND YOUNGER: Students will wait outside the building before their class begins. A teacher or staff member will greet students at the front door and escort them to class.
- Students 8 YEAR OLD CLASSES AND OLDER: Students may enter the building to wait and prepare for class no earlier than 10 minutes before their class begins.
- All parents will be asked to wait outside for kids to be released. The teacher will escort dancers to the main door. At the end of class, parents must be by the door to receive their child. Students cannot walk across the parking lot to go to their parents for safety reasons
- We ask that all parents arrive a minimum of 5 minutes before the class ends to pick up your dancer; we will not be able to accommodate late pickups during this session.
Facility & Curricular Adjustments
- All lobby, waiting, and common areas will be closed. (parents will drop off and pick up outside the main entrance to the facility)
- Please bring clearly labeled water bottles. Dancers may refill their personal water bottles at the studio as many times as needed.
- Classes will end/wrap up 5 minutes early to accommodate for the gathering of belongings and escorting students from class, as well as extra disinfecting and sanitizing of the studio before the next class arrives.
As always, please email [email protected] to communicate potential exposure or a positive result, and we will help guide you on the next steps to take. Please remember there is absolutely no penalty for absences, and classes may be attended virtually thanks to Bella Via being a Tech-Enabled Studio!
Welcome to the new 2021/2022 Season at Bella Via! We look forward to seeing you soon! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask <3.
Together we will #growbloomTHRIVEwithBVDS!